Tips & Tricks
SR-Flip-Flop in GAL w/o register in only 1 macrocell.
- How to implement a set/reset flip-flop in a macrocell (pure
combinatorial logic only). With example in CUPL.
A single computer intranet?
- Using Web technology on a standalone machine to make life easier
Wires in the ground plane.
- What to care about when you must run wires on the ground plane
of your PCB. Including some bad mistakes as examples.
- Testing strategies for RAMs
- Presentation and comparison of some testing strategies for RAMs.
© Paul Elektronik, 1998-2002